If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 23 June 2011

Heirloom Quilt Tutorial-expressions of interest

Heirloom Quilt



During September I am going to be tutoring at the Australian Sewing Guild Convention in Launceston Tasmania. One of my three intended projects was the heirloom quilt pictured. However, the heirloom course has been cancelled as it did not not attract sufficient enrolments. It is my intention to run the tutorial on my blog if I get enough people who would be interested in following the lessons. The tutorial would run over a number of months and provide step by step instructions for those who have not done heirloom sewing previously.
If you would follow the tutorials then please leave a comment or contact me by email.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I'll keep up, but if it's spread out, I'd be willing to try....and I'm a total beginner when it comes to lots of things, heirloom sewing included....can you tell me more about it please? Will you be letting us know what preparations we have to do, such as make a quilt top etc etc etc? lol See, told you I'm a novice! Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki
    I have signed up for the Heirloom table runner class at Septembers ASG convention and I am keen try out your heirloom sampler quilt as I have not tried any heirloom or quilt work previously, even though I have been sewing for 40 years (once again I realise that I am getting more experienced in life - not older!)

    so count me in.

    ReplyDelete