If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 24 June 2011

More Bibs

Towelling bibs
I have made some bibs out of towelling using the pattern I created last week. The embroidery designs are from Bunnycup Embroidery Tweet Things and Dinomite sets.With the little birds I left the wing section out of the stitching so that I got a 3D effect from the towelling. The bird design bib is a little shorter than the pattern as I used a hand towel to cut it out of.
I am currently working on another bib pattern and instructions and hope to have that up on the blog over the weekend.
Just a reminder if you wish to be part of the heirloom quilt tutorials you need to read the previous post and contact me. I will more than likely email the tutorials out to those participating rather than post in Google docs for all to download.

1 comment:


  1. We are elite in our services because we provide the best Embroidery Digitizing Services. We are superior in our services as we provide the embroidery digitizing quality you need from us. We offer a wide variety of deals and packages for our clients.

    ReplyDelete