If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 19 June 2011

New Apron- Sneak Peak


Nostalgic New Apron
 I have finished my new apron based on a vintage design. I have not written the tutorial or done the pattern for it but will do so over the next few days so check back for it. The pocket on the front is embroidered with the hummingbird flower freebies from Hatched in Africa's Hummingbird Floral set. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find them to download. This apron has an unusual way of attaching the waistband and I will wait for the tutorial to show you

2 comments:

  1. It's very nice! I"m enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron. Love the embroidery. Thanks for the link. I snatched them right up. Love the binding on the apron.

    ReplyDelete