If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 14 June 2011

New Toy and Steep Learning Curve


Janome Horizon on Happy Jack Frame
 My new vital piece of equipment that I just had to have arrived yesterday-a Happy Jack Quilting Frame to which I have attached my Janome Horizon 7700 which has an 11 inch throat. It is all set up and I have had a couple of plays . It comes with its own table but we set this up on my cutting table (same height as quilt frame table). However, it is about 6 inches too high as I am only just 5 feet tall. To leave it set up permanently I will need to get a table that is the right height and move some things around in my sewing room. I need to finish the quilt I have been making in the tutorial but don't trust myself on this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment