If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 15 July 2011

Elvis costume

Elvis costume
Today I thought I would share with you one of the many costumes I have made for school musical productions. This is a costume inspired by the many embroidered and decorated costumes that Elvis wore. This costume I made from satin and used the Jacobean Peacock design from Hatched in Africa to embroider the feathers etc. It involved quite a few hours of work as you can imagine. The costume now resides with the young man whom I made the costume for.

Over the weekend I am working on a few new pattern ideas to share with you, one of them being a reversible apron. I hope to have one pattern ready to post late Sunday or early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment