If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 13 August 2011

Mug-Can Organizer -Tutorial

Mug Organizer with Embroidered Design

Mug-Can Organizer
 I have now uploaded the tutorial for the mug/ can organizer with instructions to make one to fit any shaped mug or can. The tutorial can be found here. I made my organizer out of two co-ordinating fat quarters. The embroidered design on the black and white mug is a free design from Hatched in Africa. You can just about add an embroidery to most small projects with a bit of thought. These organizers would be a great fund raiser especially for events such as when we have Australia's Biggest Morning Tea here in Australia for the Cancer Council.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for generously sharing this pattern - it's amazing!! Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Vicki, for sharing you are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mug organizer and have read through the directions. You do a great job of explaining, but I am a bit confused about the bias tape. What size did you use, because I am trying to make my own? And how exactly did you sew it on? At first I thought from the pictures it was sewn on like I would bind a quilt, but from the pictures of the finished product at the beginning, the tape only shows on one side. I am not sure how you did that exactly.

    ReplyDelete