If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 30 December 2011

My Free Online Classes Update

Paisley Parade Block 11
I have spent the day working on the lessons and projects that are currently part of my online classes that are running.

Block 11 of free online class I have been running in BOM format using the free Paisley Parade set from BFC Creations and the Moda Ruby Jelly Roll has been sent out this morning to those on the mailing list.
Heirloom Nightgown Front Yoke

Lesson 1 of the heirloom nightgown has also been sent out and I am currently writing the instructions for the front yoke. This nightgown is sleeveless and does not have any neckline buttons etc. The yoke is treated as a separate overlay.

If you wish to be a part of  either of these classes you need to email me HERE and I will add you to my email database and send the remainder of the lessons to you as they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment