If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 26 January 2012

Another Milestone and If Cats Could Talk Quilt Top

If Cats Could Talk Quilt top
Yesterday was Australia Day and unfortunately we did not participate in any of  festivities. I spent the day doing some more cleaning and finishing this quilt top. The embroidered designs are The  If Cats Could Talk designs sets 4 and 5 from BFC Creations . I have had these designs for a while and once again my favoured black /white and red colour scheme dominated. I will get the quilt finished and then will upload a tutorial. I designed the interior of the quilt to be made with 2 1/2 inch or jelly roll strips.
The number of page loads on my blog also went over he 100 000 mark yesterday. This is something I did not foresee happening when I started this blog on a whim during a school vacation 7 months ago. It is most humbling and encourages me to keep coming up with projects and on line classes .

1 comment:

  1. Love this Vicki...I am a cat lover and own two siamese; however, I love dogs too as I own 4 Yorkshire terriers.
    Tried to get started on the nightie but realized that I have gotten the wrong type of lace so must wait till I can get to the city to buy more lace. Love all you do, Nan

    ReplyDelete