If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 2 January 2012

Free Internet Video Resource Round Up

I love looking at video lessons on the internet and I am sure that many of you do to. I  thought it was about time I shared some of the new ones I have come across.
Sewing With Nancy on PBS
The latest video in the Sewing With Nancy series has some fantastic idea for quick fleecy accessories. You can view the videos from this link
Free BOM Video lessons from Craftsy
Craftsy is offering a free video BOM series. Just go to their site and sign up, the series comes up as zero cost. The link to their sign up page is here
Missouri Star Quilt Co
Missouri Star has a new tutorial on making spider web quilts. You can view it below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Vicki, I will have a look at them tomorrow.
    I wish you all the best for 2012.
    I hope your creative mind is bigger and better this year. I just love keeping up to date with what you are up to. As well as taking part in all the things you have on offer. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete