If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 18 February 2012

A Lovely Visit and Idea for a New Quilt Project

I had a lovely visit form one of my blog readers Robyn and her husband John yesterday evening. We shared a meal and had a great time talking about sewing and life in general. It was a great thrill to meet someone who had found my blog and enjoyed my lessons.

I am just trying to get some enthusiasm for  a new project and I am going to do a quick quilt that you can make and have on hand for when you need a baby present or similar. I have purchased some  RAG design sets from Hatched in Africa over at Oregon Patchworks. They are on special for $5 a set. I am going to use the Rag Trains,Boats and Planes set to make a quilt using 2 1/2 inch strips to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment