If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 20 February 2012

New Quilt top

HIA Rag Trains, Boats and Planes quilt top
I have finished embroidering the designs and stitching together my latest quilt top.This is a is a cot sized quilt measuring approximately 37 1/2 inches in width x 45 inches in length. I have purchased some  RAG design sets from Hatched in Africa over at Oregon Patchworks. They are on special for $5 a set. For this quilt top I have used the Rag Trains,Boats and Planes set. This is a quick to construct quilt top with all the pieces apart from the embroidered blocks being 2 1/2 inch strips. No strip is cut wider than the width of the fabric. I hope to have the tutorial and finished quilt up on the blog in a few days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment