If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 17 February 2012

The Quiltery Free BOM

If you have not registered for the Quiltery free BOM do so. This year they have started off Zoo friends. Children's themed quilts are also good to do as we all seem to have children we can give them to.There are 10 blocks in the quilt series and each block is designed to be finished using fusible web appliqué. The download includes; master pattern, pattern pieces, instructions for machine or hand appliqué, piecing techniques and a colouring sheet .

I am also back at school and in full swing with my classes so I may not have time to do any new projects for a week or so until I get my classes set up.

1 comment:

  1. Vicky I love your blog, thanks for the information on this site, I just signed up, I always wanted to do a quilt and maybe this will be the first.

    ReplyDelete