If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 10 February 2012

What is the Saying - Dogs Have Masters and Cats Have Slaves

We have two black and white cats that are the children of two sister cats and they were born within one week of each other so chances are they have the same father. The big male cat loves to eat  and if we do not jump to attention straight away he proceeds to knock things of cabinets with his paws, or his most favourite trick of all he shreds all my papers. I had just printed off the timetable for my first few days at school and he got stuck into those. Of course he loves to sit on my sewing in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of paper shredders! I love the sassy cats the best. As I am on my laptop I have a cat who sits in my lap and advises me on where to surf to next. One of her favorite web pages to visit is Vicki's Fabric Creations.

    I love your new widget!

    ReplyDelete