If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 12 March 2012

Day Off ,Lots to Do and New BOM underway

Blackwork Rose BOM in progress
We have had a long weekend and it was great not to have to go to work although I did do some school prep yesterday afternoon. I stitched three children's name pillowcases, all for little girls and hope to get them finished by tonight. Will post some pics when I finish them all. Have decided with these to put similar designs on them all. I love putting the sun on them as little girls are little rays of sunshine.

I have just sent out the first instalment of my new Block of the month for the Blackwork Roses quilt. If you wish to be a part of this new BOM please send me an EMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment