If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 6 March 2012

My Little Helper and New Quilt Sneek Peak

My Right Hand Man

Thought I would share some pictures of my favourite little helper when he is not rearranging my sewing notions or trimming up my patterns. Isn't he just gorgeous! He got a little upset yesterday when my husband took him to the vet for his yearly check up and vaccination.

Pretty in Pink Little Elephant Quilt
I have also just this minute finished stitching out the 16 blocks for my new pink themed quilt. It is based on the Little Elephant Applique set from Bunnycup designs. I have had this design in  mind for a while and once again is made up of 2 1/2 inch or jelly roll strips. This embroidery design set also has 20 designs so you do not have to repeat a design in a quilt block. There are 8 quilt blocks of each of the two block designs in the pic above. I hope to have the quilt finished and the tutorial done for you over the weekend. The finished quilt will measure approximately 40 inches by 40 inches.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=542010269192778&set=pcb.542010302526108&type=1&theater

    mi gatito es muy parecido
    besos!

    ReplyDelete