If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 2 June 2012

A New Quilt-Touch of Africa

I am officially on holidays for two weeks. In fact in 3 days time it will have been one year since I started this blog.

Touch Of Africa Quilt


The candlewick quilt is coming along nicely and I have all the embroideries complete apart from 3 more of the borders. I have spent the day today working on a new project. Whenever I see black and white designs I am attracted like bees to a honey pot. BFC Creations have a new set  of 9 designs called South African Architectural Etchings. I have started a new quilt called A Touch of Africa using these designs. It is similar to the Blooming Art Nouveau one I made a couple of weeks ago but is more of a lap sized quilt. I will post a tutorial  for all design sizes when it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Your new quilt is going to be beautiful! These gorgeous designs look like sketches.I also love the black and white fabrics together :)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete