If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 17 August 2012

BOM Update and New Sewing with Nancy Videos


Dad You Will Remain Forever in Our hearts
 It is nearly 1 week since my Dad passed away and it has been a time of reflection and sadness. We had a beautiful private service for him attended by close family and friends. I delivered the eulogy and my niece sang Candle on the Water. It truly was a celebration of his generous and caring nature.

I have sent out Block 6 of the Mother Hen Antique Rose Squares BOM.
Antique Rose Squares Block 6
There is also a new series of Sewing with Nancy to view online.This is free to view. The first episode 2601 in the new series is titled Innovative Bags and Totes 1.

3 comments:

  1. Vicki,

    I know you have sweet memories of your Dad to help you along, but will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki finally got something done. See block one here http://comfortquilts.blogspot.com/
    It is beautiful Thank you so much for this. I love the designs, the fabric and the block. Shirley in Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the loss of your parent. You are blessed to have had him for so long. My own Dad died when I was 22, he was 54. So sad, no matter the "when" of it. My prayers to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete