If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 17 September 2012

BOM update

This morning I am posting some progress on the various BOM's I have been doing.
The Giraffe BOM is completed and all lessons have been sent out.

Zebra BOM Row 1
I have just sent out Block 3 in the Zebra BOM and I have taken a pic of the first three blocks joined together. This quilt is a companion to the giraffe BOM.


Hen House Antique Rose Squares BOM

I have also sent out the layout for the Hen House Antique Squares BOM. The border fabric is still to arrive in stores so it will be while before this quilt is finished.
Shirley has finished her quilt top already.
Shirley's Antique Rose Squares Quilt top

1 comment:

  1. Vicki,
    I have finished my Antique rose Quilt. I added 11 extra blocks - it is now a queen size. I too i to a retreat to work on and everyone was just amazed. Most don't have an embroidery machine - it converted 2 ladies to go check out the machines at a local quilt shop! I love the quilt - even though it doesn't have any blue in it!!! I am not sure where to send the pic!
    Thank you,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete