If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 19 October 2012

The weekend- how fast it comes around!

It is Saturday morning once again and it only seems a couple of days ago that it was last Saturday. It also means I have 61 days until I finish school. I have spent the work planing and plotting the crazy quilt BOM and feel guilty for not finishing the quilting on my zebra quilt. I have had a helper during the week and he slows things down a bit.
My apprentice

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your wore you helper out....giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How envious I am Vicki that your countdown is so close. Mine is still 2456 days away - unless we win lotto!!!! Wow how many projects I will be able to finish then - the mind boggles.

    ReplyDelete