If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Valentine Heart Sachets Finished

I finished my little collection of  heart sachets using one of the designs from the Martha Pullen IEC for 2013 and the instructions have been sent out to those who have signed up. You are limited only by your imagination here as to what you can do with these.
Valentine Heart Sachets
I have finished embroidering the named pillowcases I needed to do for gifts. However, I did have a bit of help along the way. If I don't spring to attention when my cat wants something he jumps up on my cutting table and chews anything he can find. Before I knew it, he had started to demolish this template I had printed off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment