If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 17 February 2013

Block 1 of The Aristocat BOM sent out

I have sent out the first block in my new BOM featuring the Aristocat designs from Hatched in Africa to those people who have signed up for this BOM. Once again it is a free BOM. The quilt will feature pieced blocks as well as the embroidered embroidered blocks.
Aristocat BOM Block 1

The first block features Grace. I am using a bright palette of colours along with my usual black and white highlights. I intend to border this quilt in black and white dots when it is finished. The brights come from Moda and are bits and pieces from  various Me and My Sister collections.
 
I hope to post some pics during the week of our trip to Canberra and all the embroidered cushions and quilts in their new home. I hope the fur babies left at home will treat their foster mother kindly.
 
If you wish to join this BOM please email me but be aware that I may not get back to you straight away.
 
I am looking forward to having the time to concentrate on my Crazy quilt BOM when I get back. I have been a bit slack sending those lessons out.

No comments:

Post a Comment