If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 16 February 2013

New BOM underway

We have about 60 people signed up already for the HIA Aristocats BOM quilt. I hope to get block 1 done today but it is packing day so that may not happen.
If you wish to be part of this new BOM please email me. My colour palette is going to be black and white with brights.

I have had some photos of finished Blackwork Birds quilt top sent in.

Robyn has used a red border on hers and I think you will agree with me that it is stunning.

Robyn's Blackwork Birds Quilt top
Sandy did her quilt with a 4x4 hoop and she has done a magnificent job.
Sandy's Blackwork  Birds quilt
My friend Carolyn from Hamilton Ontario in Canada has sent me some lovely photographs she has taken. Carolyn is learning photography and all I can say is WOW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment