If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 15 February 2013

New Freebie and New BOM Idea

Head on over to Urban Threads and opick up their lovely new free design called Love and Cupcakes. It is free until Feb 24th. Make sure you have a look around at their designs as they are so well suited to the younger generation.
I have also noticed that Hatched in Africa have put up two more cat designs (similar to Peaches the cushion I made) and there is going to be 6 in the series.
 It may be a while before they are all available but I was think they maybe  a good basis for a new BOM. The designs will not be put up all at once so it may be a while before I get the quilt fully designed. The quilt will be on similar lines to my other BOM's with patchwork elements as well as machine embroidered elements. Looks like each design is going to be $9 on introductory pricing. Of course there is no charge for the  BOM as is usually the case.
If you would like to be added to my mailing list to receive the BOM's in the series please email me .

No comments:

Post a Comment