If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 24 February 2013

Working Feverishly and a freebie worth looking at

My husband and I are still with our daughter . We have filled two skips with garden rubbish and still going. Hopefully by the time we go home on Thursday the garden will be much more ship shape.

This afternoon we are taking a break from painting and gardening and  having a private tour of Parliament House.

Last Friday I had the pleasure of teaching some lovely ladies at the Sewing Bug in Canberra. We made the the 10 Minute table runner with the embroidered insertion.  I have included some pics of their wonderful creations for you to have a look at.




The Quiltery have a new free BOM called Kool Kats that is done with fusible applique not machine embroidery. It got my attention because it is about Cats.

For those of you still waiting for me to send you the files for the Aristocat BOM I will do so when I return home .

No comments:

Post a Comment