If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 2 May 2013

Day Out

Yesterday my husband and I went to Agfest with our neighbours and had a lovely day. The weather was crisp and clear. It is a day of walking, looking and buying lots if you are not careful. There is something for everyone here from crafts to huge tractors. The highlight of my day as always, looking at the alpacas, having a delicious vegetarian pastie form the Raspberry Farm and a to die for Hot Chocolate from the House of Anvers. Both of these business are not that far from where I live . My local sewing machine dealer also had a stall there and I supplied some of my projects for his display.

Lorraine has sent me in a pic of her Floral Sketches blocks so far.

Vicky has also sent in some of her Crazy quilt blocks

 
Linda has also stitched out  her Blackwork Birds


No comments:

Post a Comment