If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Projects to share

I have been busy over the last few days making some new curtains/drapes for my kitchen/dining area. I have made curtains for three windows as well as shaped valances for each window. Also took a tumble in my sewing room while cutting out the curtains, slipped on one of my large T square rulers I had put on the floor. Fell on my kness and had to be rescued by my husband. He thought he could hear children calling outside when it was me.

I have some pics to share with you of projects made by Terri. If you have any pics of projects made with our BOM's please send them in as we all like to see what others are doing.
Terri's  Blackwork Giraffe Quilt

Terri's Aristocat Quilt

Terri's Antique Rose Quilt
  I am thinking very seriously about buying a Thermomix kitchen appliance. If anyone has one and would like to share their thoughts please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment