If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 6 July 2013

Bit of a Roundup

I have taken another pic ,this time outside of my  Hoopsister's Mystery quilt. The colours are showing a little better. Some people have emailed me to ask what type of variegated thread I used. It is from Theda Threads here in Australia and is called Peacock. I am planning on doing another on a white background in another of their variegated threads.
Hoopsister's 2013 Mystery Quilt-Whole cloth version
I also have a few freebie's in a freebie roundup.
 
As well as their Grape vine font in progress, Ageless Embroidery also have a lovely Independence Day design for those living in the US. I know that July 4th has gone but perhaps you can use it next year.
Hatched in Africa have a new alpha available at Oregon Patchworks. Letters ABC are available now.
 
Smart Needle have a new freebie called  Lightbug
 
Urban Threads have a very useful Coffee Design

 Don't forget to go over to Bernina Blog on Wednesdays to pick up the letters for the free sewing themed alphabet. They are up to the letter H and if you are missing any click on the letters you can see on the right hand side of the page to take you back to the page they appeared on.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki - Found a great freebie today at Advanced Embroidery, link here;
    http://www.advanced-embroidery-designs.com/freedesign.html

    I think it could be quite lovely to play with this design in software - a bit of encore in a circle, perhaps??

    ReplyDelete