If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 20 July 2013

Have a play with this program

I am not into digitizing, yet but people often ask me to put a logo on their clothing etc and I have to say that I can't because I do not digitize. I stumbled across this video on You Tube yesterday about a program called SewArt from Sand Computing. Thought it was worth a play with.
 

 



It is a free demo for 30 days ($75 to buy at the end of that) but have a play. I made the stitch file for this old school logo of mine. This was my very first attempt without any tweaking and I made a few errors. It can be improved but not bad for a one of thing. Just a reminder that you should not be using copyright material to digitize that you do not own. Remember that this is a very basic auto digitizing program and you will not get the results as you would from a more fully featured manual digitizing program.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment