If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 11 August 2013

Project roundup

I hope to have the instructions for the Pierrot quilt out to everyone early this week.
 
Anita of Chrystal Embroidery has put the background quilting designs for the 8x8 inch hoop up on her website. Just a reminder that the Pierrot designs from The Quiltery were embroidered after these designs were stitched out in my quilt. Anita will also have the designs for the 5x7 inch hoop up for sale later on in the week.
 
Wendy has finished her Antique Rose Quilt top and I have a pic for you to look at. Just love the black, gold, cream and white colour way
Wendy's Antique Rose Quilt
Jade one of the young ladies learning to sew with me has sent me this pic of her finished zig zag cushions. Looks like Roy thinks they are the bee's knees
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know Vicki, have just purchased the quilting designs so can't wait to start my Peirot quilt

    ReplyDelete