If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 9 November 2013

Beautiful sunset last night


Last night (Saturday night) at the penguin viewing platform at Lillico beach I took some  lovely photos of the setting sun shining over Don Heads. Although not your glorious crimson colours the different tones and hues were almost haunting at times.
(Just a note to remind people that I am in Australia and although the blog post comes up as being still Saturday it is actually Sunday afternoon here)
 
 
 
 
 
 


I have finished my new Whirling Squares lap quilt and just about to start writing up the tutorial which I may get done today, if not tomorrow.
Whirling Squares Quilt

 
The size of the quilt makes it a perfect table topper as well for a god sized square table. The movement of the squares is just perfect I think for table topper put on point on the table.


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful views. I love your Whirling Squares.

    ReplyDelete