If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 25 November 2013

Spring Cleaning Time

Sewing and crafting has to be one of the worst pastimes for accumulating stuff. It seems that I no sooner get all the decks cleared and I start another project and things are just as bad again. I have spent the last few days trying to wrangle my craft magazine collection into some semblance of order.
 
As promised on the weekend here is the pic of blocks 1-4 stitched together in the  BFC Sassy Cats BOM, or more like Block of the Week!. I have got Block 5 finished as well and will be doing the tutorial for those over the next few days.
Smart Needle have released this new free design. It is an acorn towel hanger so be sure to go to their free designs page and pick it up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment