If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Lots to catch up on

I am still here.
I  just been very busy with all of my Bridie's Blossoms packs as I wanted to get them well and truly ready for delivery before we head off  to Canberra on Saturday.

Last weekend I made 10 dresses and matching hats for baby girl angels along with 10 little outfits for baby boy angels. They have all been packed along with the other items in the packages. Another 34 packs are being delivered tomorrow. I am just working on putting the finishing touches to another 35 packs which will be going out over the weekend to another hospital.
Bridie's Blossoms Dresses and Bonnets


Bridie's Blossoms Boys Outfits


We have had a rainy day today and yesterday was overcast but we did start the day with this glorious sunrise.






The ladies had their weekly Tuesday sewing day. Elizabeth just needs to add the borders to her Graceful Air, Land and Sea quilt


whilst Lexie was busily choosing and adding the borders to her Embellished Dogs Block 1.

Embellished Dogs Block 2 has been completed and the instructions for that will be going out later on tonight if I do not fall asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment