If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 13 April 2014

Productive weekend

I have had a very productive weekend as Sunday afternoon draws to a close. I have made up four more non gender specific packs to take to a local hospital tomorrow as they rang and requested a few replacements. Just have a couple more little booties to put the finishing touches to.


I have also sent out the instructions to Block 14, the last one before the construction lesson in the Graceful BOM. This block features what I call double flying geese along the top and I will write a small tutorial on how to do them in other size when I get the time.

Block 47 in the  Kenny Kreations Crazy quilt BOM has also been sent out.




and last but not least Block 5 in the Embellished Cats BOM has been sent out to those receiving these instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment