If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 8 August 2014

Busy, busy and a whinge again.

It has been all systems go this week as I get soe more quilts organised to donate to the local women's shelters. We delivered 18 of them on Wednesday to a group in Launceston. I am planning on doing another delivery of approximately 12 early next week and then I need to put some time back into my BOM's for those who are  patiently waiting for lessons.

Shelter Quilts 1


Shelter Quilts 2


Shelter Quilts 3


I have had to take a deep breath and suck it up this week. Once again I have had a couple of people request that I set out my FREE tutorials differently so that they do not waste their ink printing them out. Could I remove the watermark and the borders? I need to say that again, my FREE tutorials. Am I being too sarcastic and judgemental?

I also want to say a very big thank you to those people who take the time to spend a minute or so sending me a thank you  note after I send them a tutorial or list the links to a number of BOM's that they want. As I have said before for every 10 requests for projects or BOM's  that I get I will get one thank you email. People are very quick to get in contact with me again if I have not answered their emails in a couple of hours or they have trouble downloading. I send out a few hints for them to help them download and never hear another thing. Perhaps they are disappointed with my tutorials.


 Oh well, it is the other lovely people who appreciate my lessons that make it all worthwhile. Thank you , thank you ! You all know who you are.

4 comments:

  1. I never ease to be amazed at the ingratitude of some people. Thank you for your generosity
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to ValerieKat's comment. I appreciate ALL your work. I hesitate to ask for instructions for BOM because I haven't completed the couple I got from you ages ago and feel bad you did all that work, gave them to me for free, and I haven't finished so I could send you a picture! Thanks in advance for future gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. Lots of lovely quilts, I am sure they will love them. Also Thankyou again for all the work you put into the bom's .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku for all you do,not just myself but so many benefit from your generosity of time,again I say a big Thank you.

      Delete