If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 1 March 2015

March already!

I just don't know where the weeks have been going. I have been working on costumes but for the last couple of days have been  making items for the Bridie's Blossom's packages. I have also just finished lining 7 more boxes for the little angel babies here on the  North West Coast of Tasmania.

Woke this morning with a raging sore throat,throbbing headache stuffy nose. This is the first time I have had a cold since retiring at the and of 2012. Could be because I am burning the candle at both ends with 10+ hour days sewing. Today was not a day to be designing and cutting out costumes even thought my little helpers were here with me.

I hope to send out the requirement list for the BFC 10 000 member BOM over the next day or so. If you have not received an email about this from me and would like to join in please let me know. Please be aware that this will strictly be a BOM up until the middle/end of June.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete