If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 16 April 2017

New Window Box Vintage Flowers Illusion quilt pattern and tutorial uploaded

My new lap quilt that I have titled Window Box Vintage Flowers Illusion has been in the making process for a week or so now. Yesterday I finished piecing it and I have also written a tutorial for it. I have stitched the 52 inch square lap quilt using the Vintage Flowers set from Hatched in Africa and have made the embroidered centres 8 1/2 inches square so that the same dimensions can be used with many sets of embroidered designs. I thought the designs looked like vases of flowers and the setting makes them look like they are sitting in window boxes, hence the title for the quilt.




You can download the tutorial from HERE

4 comments:

  1. Your fabric choices are lovely and compliment the embroidered designs so well. Thank you for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, you are so very kind to share all these wonderful quilt designs. Thank you so much for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, your quilt design convinced me that I needed that design set. Thank you so much for the directions. I so enjoy your posts and admire you for all the Birdies packages that you so generously donate. Bravo. Also, your photos of the penguins and scenery are appreciated as I live in another part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete